Ravinix replied

3 weeks ago

Dragon Ball GT In Tamil Pdf Download > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

After Goku is made a kid again by the Black Star Dragon Balls, he goes on a journey to get back to his old self.
I&#39;ve been a big Dragon ball z fan from my childhood and when i watched this series what the hell? it was not at all okay its was good that Goku turned into Super saiyan 4<br/><br/>but the worse part was that this series just rotated around Goku and pan rest of the characters were for no use Ubb was shown as strong as mighty saiyans all of the saiyans couldn&#39;t handle Andriod 18 many of the episodes were totally useless. just made to increase the number<br/><br/>First part of the story was to boring but the last part where he had to fight Shenron was okay<br/><br/>this series was like all were totally dependent upon Goku<br/><br/>and years were passing but Pan did now even grow up<br/><br/>yes it is &#39;anime&#39; when Gohan can grow why not pan<br/><br/>this series could have been more good if they would concentrated upon every character and also closely watch Dragon ball z and then made this
I tried really hard to get into this. Instead I was continuously horrified at the new direction of this show. I understand that the main man Akira Toriyama wasn&#39;t behind this but that gives them no right to taint a great series such as this. It had become a comedy with an awful story line. Dragon ball had comedic elements also but that actually worked and on top of that it&#39;s an excellent series. Here is the spoiler. There are these characters named the Parapara Brothers that have the power to beat box and rap and dance and control their opponents through interpretive dancing. This left me feeling quite sad about what had happened to Dragon ball. I couldn&#39;t believe they had stooped to this level of cringe-worthy status. I finally realized that they were just trying to stretch this series as far as it possibly could and then some. Gt even got off to a decent watchable start but it rapidly went downhill in a matter of a few episodes.

a5c7b9f00b
Tour of Luzon, 1962 malayalam full movie free downloadRoboCop 2 song free downloadBring Me the Head of Alfredo Garcia in hindi download free in torrentKeita Never Die movie mp4 downloadThe Warriors movie mp4 downloadPeacemakers movie mp4 downloadPals of the Golden West 720p moviesDeportees 2 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pdownload full movie A Legend Reborn in hindiDreamscape full movie in hindi free download
Please log in to post a reply.